Lyman Family Highlights

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Cute boys

Well, these are the pictures for today. I am getting closer to being all caught up. Unfortunately I am having problems getting blogger to let me post anymore pictures at the moment. So they will have to come later. Have a wonderful day!!
I love my Pooh blanket!
Carson decided to be a princess. Here he is with his beautiful dress!
Hey up there!

Did you say smile? Brandon was ready for a nap when I took this and the next three pictures. This is the only one he even half smiled for.

What was that? I'm half asleep.
Don't talk to me, I'm busy!
You talkin' to me?
Just making noise!
Cheese! One of Brandon's favorite things to do right now is to walk all over the house with his walker. Carson has a fascination with strings. He ties up anything and everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home