Lyman Family Highlights

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Brandon's birthday

Brandon's birthday was Thursday. He's one year old! I can hardly believe how fast it's gone. Here are a few highlights of the day.
Present from Great Grandma Gale. Carson kept getting in front of the camera. It is blocks and stacking teapots.
Brandon's toolbox? He's more interested in the paper.

It's a Pooh rocker from Grandma and Granpa Miller.
What is it?
Carson helping

Hey birthday boy!
Bangin' on the closet. It makes lots of noise and is a favorite thing to do.
Not mor pictures, Mom!

This is so cool!

Sharing with Carson.
I still like it!

This ball pit is what Bret and I got for Brandon. Both boys really enjoy it.
Just playing.
Let me out! No, me! This is what my boys do all day long. Crawl all over each other.


We gave Brandon a haircut the other day. So this is a before picture.
Another before picture, with the eyes closed.
After. We had a hard time getting Brandon not to blink.
Another after picture. Eyes are half open!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home