Parties and fun
The boys love their sunglasses. Brandon will bring them to me over and over to put them back on again.
Playing in Daddy's empty suitcase.
Hey Mom, I want a turn with that camera.
I watched a friend's kids while she and her husband went to the temple. There were three of them all trying to fit in a corner, so I had to get a couple pictures.
These are some pictures from a little pool party we had at my house. It wasn't quite as warm as we were hoping, but the kids still had fun.
This is Brooklyn Bowen
I'm not sure what Carson is doing, but that is a yogurt container on top of the ball.


This is princess Carson. He had me put this "dress" on him and the pretty hat.
A friend recently e-mailed these pictures to me from an Easter egg hunt at her house. We had a circle time where we sang some songs and did an activity (bunny ears) before we hunted for eggs. Brandon was right in the middle of the circle for most of the pictures inside. The kids all had a great time.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home