Lyman Family Highlights

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Birthdays and summer fun

So Carson and I (Lori) have both had birthdays since I last posted anything. There are lots of pictures from both. It's been a very busy month. I got called as Primary President in our ward the beginning of June, so I've been a little extra stressed and busy. It's fun, though. We have a very small Primary and some really great kids. I'm excited to be working with them. Anyways, hope every one is doing well and enjoys the pictures. Bret says there are rarely any pictures of me, because I'm always behind the camera, so he took lots of pictures of me on my B-day.

Mommy and Brandon

Mommy and Carson. "I love you, Mom."

The big "25"
Presents!!






Carson painted his toes with sidewalk chalk.
Brandon ate the sidewalk chalk.
Carson's toes are painted with chalk in the this picture, too.

Carson's cake. I was so prous of this cake. I've never done anything more fancy then a round cake. Now that I have a cake decorating kit, though, I might have to do more fun stuff.


Matching game from Lyman grandparents
Barrel of monkeys
Hi-Ho Cherry-o
Carson and Brandon fight over who gets to push the buttons on this toy from Carson's Miller grandparents.

Unwrapping his new basketball hoop!! Cool!!
My parents and Gina came for Carson's birthday. We went to the Denver Zoo. This is us eating lunch.
Brandon wandering around with his mouth full of something. He has become very independent. He walked all morning and wouldn't let anyone even hold his hand. After lunch, though, Brandon would only let me hold him. No stroller, nobody else, sometimes walking just a little. My arms were very sore the next day.
Carson eating his sandwich.

This gorilla was sitting right next to the glass. Sometimes we could see he was yelling, but we couldn't hear him. The boys loved it!

Look what I made!! That is a great big ball of homemade playdoh. Believe it or not, it used to be green. Carson added a few other colors to make what you see before you.

This is Carson and Brandon with their friends Conner and Kaitlin Cox. Carson and Conner helped me build them an Eeyore house. Conner is one of Carson's best friends.


Brandon helping me sweep the house. He is a very busy boy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home